Leadership Development Pipeline Boot Camp
August 14-15, 2018
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
Your church can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, two-day learning experience. We have designed this immersive leadership environment to be a ministry-shaping and a tool-rich environment.
Imagine for a moment never having to say, "I don't have enough leaders" or "I don't have the right leaders." If you have a vision that requires more and better leaders to accomplish, then the Leadership Pipeline is for you.
Our Leadership Pipeline Boot Camp will equip you around four key areas:
- Structure - How is your church structured?
- System - How do potential leaders move to new levels of leadership?
- Content - What skills are essential for every level of the leadership pipeline?
- People - Who is responsible for equipping new leaders?
Your Boot Camp Experience Includes
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5
- 20 principles for creating a culture of Leadership Development
- Tools and techniques for developing leaders
- A template to guide you in building your own structure, system, content, and plan
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- Five virtual follow-up coaching sessions focusing on the development of your younique leadership pipeline.
- Lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included
Mac Lake and David Putman will create a collaborative learning environment that will help you develop your unique Leadership Development Pipeline. Never have to say, "I don't have enough leaders again."
100% of Boot Camp fee is refundable through July 31, 2018. 25% is non-refundable after August 1, 2018.