The ChurchNext Survey is a done-for-you 12-question survey tool designed to gauge the top-level questions about returning to worship and group life moving forward. If you've conducted pulse surveys regularly, or even just a few times over the last year, this tool will compliment those efforts and provide clear analytics moving forward.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Digital access for your entire church body over 10-14 days
- Comprehensive response report, including periodic national comparison reports
- Auxano Navigator analysis and 1/2 day onsite results review session
- Ongoing support for developing responsive next steps this fall
Questions in this completely anonymous survey center around topics like:
- Helpfulness of specific programs and ministries prior-to and post pandemic
- Personal feelings of well-being and spiritual health
- Plans for engaging in-person for worship and age-graded ministry
- Factors likely to influence return to in-person attendance
- Anticipated future giving as compared to previous 12 months
Sign up today, providing us with a contact person and payment information, and you could start promoting the survey as soon as this Sunday! One of our Senior Lead Navigator team will also reach out to schedule an onsite review of your results as soon as possible after processing and analysis.
Gauge the preferences of your body toward a safe, healthy return to church life with this 12-question tool. Lead forward toward ChurchNext today!