Create a Generosity Culture in YOUR Church
Join other EPC leaders in cultivating a culture of generosity to see the temperature rise on discipleship, generosity, and more in your local church. In a fresh approach offered to churches with general budgets below $750,000, Auxano has made a consulting process affordable and proportionate to church size.
This six-session virtual cohort will be led by Auxano Generosity Senior Lead Navigator, Mike Gammill, and will entail a once per month commitment of three hours that will include:
- Coaching through the 5 Waves of Creating a Culture of Generosity
- Providing actual day-to-day tactics and methods beyond conceptual discussions to grow spiritual generosity
- Arriving at your church’s custom Generosity Discipleship Plan through a step-by-step process
- Expecting that your church’s general operating giving will increase by 10% or more within the next 12 months – often sooner!
The Quick Math:
10% expected growth in your church’s generosity (or even more) in future years
1% contributed to support the collective mission of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church movement
1% invested as a one-time consultation fee to Auxano - based on your church’s current budget
Schedule (all Zoom sessions will be from 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. CDT):
- Introduction: Thursday, August 5
- Wave 1: Thursday, September 2
- Wave 2: Thursday, October 7
- Wave 3: Thursday, November 4
- Wave 4: Thursday, December 2
- Wave 5: Thursday, January 6
The EPC Generosity Cohort is limited to the first 12 churches who register. Additional churches will be added to a future cohort with dates TBD.
Secure your spot in this limited-size learning cohort by completing this registration purchase of $1,000 today. You will be billed for the balance, based on a total investment of 1% of your annual budget as supplied in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box at checkout.
The material being presented is based on a recently released book by Auxano Senior Lead Navigator Greg Gibbs, entitled Creating a Culture of Generosity: A Field Guide for Church Leaders.
Still have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.