Two Days, New Ways!
Guests decide to come back, or not, in the first 11 minutes. Are you ready?
During 2018, Auxano will be leading three of their widely-acclaimed Guest Experience Boot Camps across the country.
The third will be held in Detroit, MI, August 14-15. For $1,995, churches can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, full two-day learning experience that will be ministry-shaping and a tool-rich environment.
Guest Experience Boot Camp
Detroit, MI at Kensington Church, Orion Campus
Tuesday, August 14 and Wednesday, August 15, 2018
9 a.m - 4 p.m. each day
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
The Boot Camp Includes
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5
- Guided learning around core leadership principles from Auxano's 60-page Guest Experience Workbook
- Development of a phased Guest Experience Implementation Plan custom-fit for your church
- Reproducible take-home training Tools for your entire Guest Experience team
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- A 60-minute, one-on-one virtual coaching session to help implement your plan
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants two and three months after the Boot Camp
- Lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included
Based on over 500 Guest Perspective evaluations with churches of every size and tribe, and launched in 2017 to broad-based approval, Auxano's Guest Experience Boot Camp magnifies our Biblical command to have a love for strangers - a culture of hospitality!
Bob Adams and Bryan Rose will create a collaborative learning environment to help you design a Guest Experience centered on your vision and built around a culture of hospitality. This Boot Camp will help make this Summer 2018 your most welcoming season ever!
Other Boot Camps will be:
- Phoenix, AZ - February 21-22
- Nashville, TN - April 25-26
100% of the Detroit Boot Camp fee is refundable through July 31, 2018. 25% is non-refundable after August 1, 2018.