Because being friendly isn't enough...
Guests decide to come back, or not, in the first 11 minutes. Are you ready?
During 2020, Auxano will be leading three of their widely-acclaimed Guest Experience Boot Camps across the country.
The Boot Camps will provide church hospitality teams with hands-on tools to create exceptional Guest Experiences.
The second will be held in the Mid-Atlantic region, June 3-4, 2020. Churches can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, two-day learning experience that will be ministry-shaping and a tool-rich environment.
Guest Experience Boot Camp
Wednesday, June 3 and Thursday, June 4, 2020
9 a.m - 4 p.m. each day
The Boot Camp includes:
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5
- Guided learning around core leadership principles from Auxano's 60-page Guest Experience Workbook
- Development of a phased Guest Experience Implementation Plan custom-fit for your church
- Reproducible take-home training tools for your entire Guest Experience team
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- A 60-minute, one-on-one virtual coaching follow-up session to help implement your plan
- Light breakfast, lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included.
Based on over 500 Guest Perspective evaluations with churches of every size and tribe, and launched in 2017 to broad-based approval, Auxano's Guest Experience Boot Camp magnifies our Biblical command to have a love for strangers - a culture of hospitality!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Here's the Table of Contents from our workbook:
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
100% of the Mid-Atlantic Boot Camp fee is refundable through May 29, 2020. 25% is non-refundable after June 1, 2020.
Bob Adams and Bryan Rose will create a collaborative learning environment to help you design a Guest Experience centered on your vision and built around a culture of hospitality. This Boot Camp will help make 2020 your most welcoming year ever!