Because being friendly isn't enough...
Guests decide to come back, or not, in the first 11 minutes. Are you ready?
During 2019, Auxano will be leading three of their widely-acclaimed Guest Experience Boot Camps across the country.
We provide church hospitality teams with hands-on tools to create exceptional Guest Experiences.
The second will be held in Orlando, FL, April 3-4. Churches can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, two-day learning experience that will be ministry-shaping and a tool-rich environment.
Guest Experience Boot Camp
Apopka, FL (suburb of Orlando) at Journey Christian Church
Wednesday, April 3 and Thursday, April 4, 2019
9 a.m - 4 p.m. each day
The Boot Camp includes:
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5
- Guided learning around core leadership principles from Auxano's 60-page Guest Experience Workbook
- Development of a phased Guest Experience Implementation Plan custom-fit for your church
- Reproducible take-home training tools for your entire Guest Experience team
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- A 60-minute, one-on-one virtual coaching follow-up session one-month after the Boot Camp
- Virtual follow-up webinars with all Boot Camp participants two and three months after the Boot Camp
- Light breakfast, lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included.
Based on over 500 Guest Perspective evaluations with churches of every size and tribe, and launched in 2017 to broad-based approval, Auxano's Guest Experience Boot Camp magnifies our Biblical command to have a love for strangers - a culture of hospitality!
- - - - - - - - - - -
Here's our workbook Table of Contents:
Investment: $1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
100% of the Boot Camp fee is refundable through March 31, 2019. 25% is non-refundable after April 1, 2019.
Bob Adams and Bryan Rose will create a collaborative learning environment to help you design a Guest Experience centered on your vision and built around a culture of hospitality. This Boot Camp will help make 2019 your most welcoming year ever!