Two Days, New Ways!
Is your church over-programmed and under-discipled?
On August 29-30, Auxano will be leading a Leadership Pipeline Boot Camp in Houston, TX. For $1,995, churches can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, full two-day learning experience that will be ministry shaping and a tool-rich environment.
Leadership Pipeline Boot Camp
Houston, TX at Clear Creek Community Church
Tuesday, Aug. 29, and Wednesday, Aug. 30, 2017
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
The Boot Camp includes
- Two full days of training with your team
- Leadership Pipeline Workbook for each team member
- Customized Leadership Pipeline Implementation Plan for your church
- Training Tools for your team
- Lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
- One hour virtual coaching Session for your church
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants
- Virtual follow-up sessions will be run in two identical groups: Group 1 from 10 a.m. - Noon, ET, and Group 2 from 1 - 3 p.m. ET.
Transportation, lodging, and evening meals are NOT included
The Boot Camp will provide the only toolbox on planet earth that will help you design a leadership pipeline to overcome your recurring leadership development problem.
Mac Lake and David Putman will create a collaborative learning environment that will help you design a Leadership Pipeline to help you fight the over-programmed/under-discipled battle. Learn how potential leaders move to new levels of leadership.
100% of Boot Camp fee is refundable through July 31, 2017. 25% is non-refundable after July 31, 2017.