Dallas, TX - Chase Oaks Church - Student Building
September 18-19, 2018
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
Arrive with a Dream… Leave with a Plan.
Do you sense a calling to reach more of your community in ways that you cannot from your current location? Are you considering an opportunity to merge with another church in the area? Have you launched one or more campuses already, but know that you can improve? Or are you just curious as to the questions you need to be asking about becoming a MultiSite church someday in the future?
The MultiSite Church now exists as more than a generational fad or momentary church growth strategy. More churches than ever are extending their influence and making disciples through multiple locations and/or venues. A MultiSite strategy no longer remains limited to churches with mega attendance or mega budgets. Congregations of every tribe and size are now finding that a one-size-fits-all approach launching a campus simply does not fit most churches.
Auxano’s MultiSite Launch Boot Camp is your chance to better understand the rhythm and planning of launching your first, or even your tenth, location.
After all, you only get one chance to launch strong.
Your church can bring up to five team members for this paradigm-shifting, two-day hands-on learning workshop. We have designed this immersive leadership environment to be a ministry shaping and a tool rich experience where best practice meets breakthrough process.
Your Boot Camp Experience Includes:
- Guided learning around core principles from Auxano’s 44+ MultiSite Launch Workbook
- Teaching and Facilitation by MultiSite practitioners and leading church strategists from LifeWay and Auxano
- Understanding the MultiSite Spectrum and discovery of your unique MultiSite Model
- Establishment of your church’s MultiSite Constants
- Process tools that guide the establishment of your Seven MultiSite Priorities
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants focusing on the development of your MultiSite Launch Plan
- Leveraged learning from the premier multisite outfitters: Portable Church Industries
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5
- Light breakfast, lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included.
Auxano Lead Navigator Bryan Rose and LifeWay Leadership Multiplication Specialist Todd Adkins will create a collaborative learning environment to help you develop your unique MultiSite Launch Plan.
100% of the Dallas Boot Camp fee is refundable through August 31, 2018. 25% is non-refundable after September 1, 2018.