Dallas, TX - Host TBD
September 18-19, 2018
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
Do you sense a calling to reach more of your community in ways that you cannot from your current location? Are you considering an opportunity to merge with another church in the area? Or are you just curious as to the questions you need to be asking about becoming a MultiSite church?
The practice of MultiSite extends beyond a generational fad or momentary church growth strategy. More churches than ever are extending their influence and making disciples through multiple locations and venues. A campusing strategy no longer remains limited to churches with mega attendance or mega budgets. Congregations of every tribe and size are now finding that a one-size-fits-all approach launching a campus simply does not exist.
The MultiSite Launch Boot Camp is your opportunity to learn the basics behind the rhythm and planning of starting your first, or next site. Whether you know your next campus location, or are just curious as to what it will take, the MultiSite Launch Boot Camp is for you.
After all, you only get one chance to launch your next campus.
Your church can bring up to five team members for this paradigm-shifting, two-day learning experience. We have designed this immersive leadership environment to be a ministry shaping and a tool rich experience where best practice meets breakthrough process.
Your Boot Camp Experience Includes:
- Guided learning around core principles from Auxano’s MultiSite Launch Workbook
- Challenging conversation around the MultiSite Readiness Evaluation
- Understanding the MultiSite Spectrum and discovery of your unique Launch Model
- Establishment of your church’s Campusing Constants
- Process tools that guide the establishment of your Seven Campusing Priorities
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants focusing on the development of your MultiSite Launch Plan
- Leveraged learning from the premier multisite outfitters: Portable Church Industries
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5
- Light breakfast, lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included.
Bryan Rose and key MultiSite contributors from the church and consulting world will create a collaborative learning environment that will help you develop your unique MultiSite Launch Plan.
100% of the Dallas Boot Camp fee is refundable through August 31, 2018. 25% is non-refundable after September 1, 2018.