Two Days, New Ways!
100% of pastors will stop pastoring at some point.
On April 25-26, 2018, Auxano will be leading a Pastoral Succession Boot Camp in Kansas City, MO. For $1,995, churches can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, full two-day learning experience that will be ministry shaping and a tool-rich environment.
Pastoral Succession Boot Camp
Wednesday April 25 and Thursday, April 26, 2018
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members)
The Boot Camp will provide the only toolbox on planet earth that will help you design your own succession. The content of the workbook will walk your team through four Continuity Factors, three Process Pathways, and Five Essential Signposts.
The Boot Camp includes
- Two full days of training with your team
- Pastoral Succession Workbook for each team member
- Customized Pastoral Succession Implementation Plan for your church
- Training Tools for your team
- Tools to aid in the development of a communication strategy
- Lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
- One hour virtual coaching Session for your church
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants one month after the Boot Camp
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants three months after the Boot Camp
Transportation, lodging, and evening meals are NOT included
Will Heath and Mike Gammill will create a collaborative learning environment that will help you design a Pastoral Succession plan to help you learn how to transition with wisdom and power. Succession planning isn't the last great thing a leader does. It is the gateway to a leader's greatest season of influence.
100% of Boot Camp fee is refundable through May 31, 2018. 25% is non-refundable after April 1, 2017.