100% of pastors will stop pastoring at some point.
Auxano's Boot Camp environment provides an affordable opportunity to introduce practical and actionable tools to equip churches to be proactively engage this critical conversation.
On May 6-7, 2019, Auxano will be leading an Pastoral Succession Boot Camp in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. For $1,995, churches can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, full two-day learning experience.
Pastoral Succession Boot Camp
1829 Stoney Point Rd. SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Monday, May 6 and Tuesday, May 7, 2019
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. each day
$1,995 per church (up to 5 team members) - EVF discount available below
The Succession Boot Camp equips ministry leaders to implement a healthy, wholistic, and effective succession planning strategy. During the two-day work shop, your team will evaluate:
- Four Continuity Factors - In total, your team will assess 23 key organizational areas. The goal of the initial assessment process is to predict the areas that will most likely cause disruption during the transition process. Naming these areas in advance minimizes the likelihood they will cause significant harm.
- Three Process Pathways - There are three primary pathways leaders and churches will use to navigate transition. We will assess key reasons why each is selected and traps to avoid in their implementation. The goal is to follow the pathway that best fits your unique situation.
- Five Essential Signposts - There are five key areas that need to be accounted for as you manage transition. Churches that fail to account for one or more of those areas tend to struggle with the implementation of their transition plan. Knowing these five areas will help ensure a more effective process.
The Boot Camp includes:
- Two full days of training with your team (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Pastoral Succession Workbook for each team member
- Customized Pastoral Succession Implementation Plan for your church
- Training tools for your team
- Lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
- One virtual coaching follow-up session for your church
Transportation, lodging, breakfast, and evening meals are NOT included
100% of Boot Camp fee is refundable through April 30, 2019. 25% is non-refundable after May 1, 2019.
And remember, succession planning isn't the last great thing a leader does. It is the gateway to a leader's greatest season of influence!
One last thing…In recognition and appreciation of our long standing relationship with the EFCA, we have created a discount code that provides a 25% discount on the registration fee. The discount code is EVF25 and can be applied when you check out.