Church Unique Certification
You love helping churches, but it’s time for a new toolbox.
Auxano provides strategist training opportunities using our proven church vision planning processes from the landmark book Church Unique.
The next Certification event will have FLEX options: the onsite event will take place August 23-26 in Nashville, TN, but you can also participate VIRTUALLY.
Are you passionate about helping churches discover where God is taking them? God Dreams Certification equips local church and denominational/network leaders with the training and time-tested tools to help congregations develop a visionary plan for the future.
Where many visionary training tools lack the functionality for merging long and short-range dreams for a local church, the Church Unique process contains tools and exercises that will define your disciple-making mission and model. It shows church leaders how to identify and unlock their congregation's individual identity as a tool for unleashing their one-of-a-kind potential.
During this four-day training experience led by Auxano Senior Lead Navigators, you will gain:
- understanding of the principles and practices within the Church Unique toolbox
- support within a community of other growth minded leaders serving the local church
- confidence to help pastors develop a unique identity for their church
- experience with a proven, helpful process that applies best practices in context
Every pastor wants to make disciples, but few have a visionary plan in place to actually do so. Church Unique Certification provides the training and tools to help strategic outsiders help pastors do more than just dream of a healthy, reproducing church. Certification helps you bring their dreams to reality.
While Auxano primarily trains non-profit leaders, a very limited number of for-profit consulting spots are available at each certification event. Contact our Lead Certification Navigator, Luke Francis, (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on for-profit participation.
Your certification purchase includes:
- Four days of training from Auxano Senior Lead Navigators actively using the tools
- Access to a digital library of tools and constructs, including downloadable handouts
- Tips and techniques for facilitating church vision teams as they develop their vision
- Practice using the tools, especially in three key places we’ve seen teams get stuck
- Ongoing support from the Auxano team and other certified leaders
- Future updates to the toolbox, and opportunities to refresh your consulting skills
- Interactive training during certification week from 9:45a ET Monday through 4:25p Thursday
We now offer the ability to pay in full or two installments; just select the payment plan below that meets your budgetary needs. Make sure to select the payment option located at the bottom of the product page.
Note: the installment options include a small processing fee and use subscription language to describe breaking down the certification cost into two or three “subscription” payments over the corresponding number of months. No charges are made beyond the actual cost listed below.
Reach out to Luke Francis at email@example.com for discounted pricing for two or more team members.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.