Because being friendly isn't enough...
Guests decide to come back, or not, in the first 11 minutes. Are you ready?
During 2020, Auxano will be leading several of their widely-acclaimed Guest Experience Boot Camps across the country.
2020 Dates and locations are being confirmed right now!
Your church can bring up to five team members for this groundbreaking, two-day learning experience. We have designed this immersive leadership environment to be a ministry-shaping and a tool-rich environment.
Just listen to what others are saying after attending the Guest Experience Boot Camp:
- “I believe you gave our team a new way to look at the guest experience…I liked best the time creating our plan and bringing home something we can build on.”
- “I loved all the content. It was made even more meaningful as we spent a chunk of time working on a personal plan for our church. Thank you for building that time in.”
- “The content was killer. Can't wait to process it all when I go back home. I loved how you gave us time to design it in the moment with our team.”
Your Boot Camp Experience Includes
- Two days of immersive and interactive training with your team of 5 (9am-4pm)
- Guided learning around core leadership principles from Auxano's 60-page Guest Experience Workbook
- Development of a phased Guest Experience Implementation Plan custom-fit for your church
- Reproducible take-home training tools for your entire Guest Experience team
- Collaborative learning with dynamic churches from across the country
- A 60-minute, one-on-one virtual coaching session to help implement your plan
- Virtual follow-up sessions with Boot Camp participants two and three months after the Boot Camp
- Light breakfast, lunches and breaks throughout the Boot Camp
Transportation to the host church, local lodging, and evening meals are NOT included
Based on over 500 Guest Perspective evaluations with churches of every size and tribe, and launched in 2017 to broad-based approval, Auxano's Guest Experience Boot Camp magnifies our Biblical command to have a love for strangers - a culture of hospitality!
Bob Adams and Bryan Rose will create a collaborative learning environment to help you design a Guest Experience centered on your vision and built around a culture of hospitality. This Boot Camp will help make 2019 your most welcoming year ever!
To learn more about the Boot Camp, and to register your team, select the date and location below.